vendredi 27 décembre 2013

Obituari untuk guru piano terbaik

Nothing hurts more than words left unspoken,
Gratitude left unexpressed,
And relationship left unmaintained. 

I still remember the music rooms in the notorious music school,
The old Petrof that I secretly loved so much,
Even the grand piano that I played on Wednesday nights,
Yes, the one that made my weak fingers hurt.

I still remember the way I annoyed you each time I came into class unprepared,
How I couldnt remember the notes,
And how you complained everytime I missed a beat.

But then again,
I wont forget that you stood by me for more than 5 years,
You kept up with my lousy fingerings and sight reading on weekly basis.

You put your faith in me,
And yet you still let me make a choice when I had to.

Thank you for the music,
Thank you for the patience,
And sorry for all the headache I've caused.

But above all, thank you for treating me like a family, like a daughter.
And I am really, really, sorry that I didnt maintain our relationship when I got back in town.

Rest in peace, Pak Sentosa Selamet.
You will be deeply missed, as you always have been.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire